Monday, April 4, 2011

A Nice Poem

It is very nice to be so nice, and others then
will be nice back to you. The day will be nicer.
The night will come nicely along after the nice
moon looms once the clouds go nicely by . . .
I am having a nice time. I am being nice.
To be nice you listen nicely to the nice people
and just as nicely never say things not nice.
It’s very nice of you to be so nice as to tell me
nice things and give me nice advice and nicely
thaw the nice people living in this nice house
to a nice level where nice talk is nicely traded
for no money, which is very nice in such a nice
nation. We have not always been nice. Before
we nicely began to get along we nicely bitched
and screamed, which is not nice but necessary.
How nice. I wish I could be so nice. Are you
already nice? If so, it is nice I have such nice
mirrors. I look and nice looks look nicely back.

(4 April 2011)

copyright 2011 by Floyce Alexander

No comments:

Post a Comment